- Climate : Mediterranean with oceanic influence.
- Elevation : 100m.
- Age of vineyard : 18 years-old vines.
- Soil type : Limestone with gravel.
- Density of planting : 4000 vines plants/ha.
- Pruning : Simple Guyot.
- Harvest : Mechanical harvest at night.
- Average yield : 60hl/ha
Destemming, each grape is vinified separately, skin contact maceration, racking at low temperatures. Fermentation last for 1 month under controlled temperature at 16°C. 50% of the blend perform its malolactic fermentation.
Aging: 4 months in oak barrels (50% American oak, 50% French oak).
There are no reviews yet.